430 Broad Street
New Bethlehem, PA. 16242
FACILITY RENTAL FORM
Individuals and groups interested in holding events at RVCC are required to contract for the use of the facility. This contract is a legal and binding document. Misrepresentation of the type of event being held or changing the terms of this agreement may lead to the cancellation of an event with the forfeiture of any fees paid.
The Redbank Valley Community Center is available free of charge to other non-profit organizations. A monetary donation is appreciated.
Policies & Procedures:
- It is the lessee’s responsibility to read, understand, and comply with the complete list of policies and procedures for RVCC.
- Only persons’ ages 18 and older are eligible to contract for the use of the Community Center. Minors must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Do not hang decorations from the walls, ceiling, floor, door or windows. No glitter or foil confetti may be used when decorating. The Center will not lend supplies, so think ahead about items you need such as tape, scissors, extension cords, paper products, can openers and knives.
- Do not drag tables, chairs, or equipment across the floor.
- Use of the cappuccino machine and the popcorn maker require advance permission from the Executive Director. The office space will be locked and is off limits to the public.
- Drugs/alcohol/smoking are prohibited on the property outside or inside the Center.
- A $100.00 cleaning deposit is required for each event. This deposit will be returned after the event and inspection by the Executive Director or RVCC board member determines the facility to be in satisfactory condition.
- Cost of a rental is $75 for rentals up to four hours, and $15 per additional hour. Business rentals are $25 for 2 hours. Rentals must end by 10:00 p.m.
- You are responsible for cleaning the Center at the end of your event. Preparation and clean up time are to be completed during the rental times indicated below.
- All decorations and personal items must be removed from the building at the end of the function.
- Wipe down all tables/chairs
- Sweep the floors
- Mop any spills, sticky spots, dirt/mud
- Put games/toys back in their original boxes and neatly place them in their original location
- Place bathroom and kitchen track in large trash cans and place large trash bags in basement door and lock it
- Return tables/chairs to their original places